geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: release 1.2
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 17:15:51 GMT
Status update:

We have 2 issues left:  GEODE-3054 and GEODE-3052.  We also had a clean run of the Geode-release
jenkins job.  So as soon as we can finish off these issues and get another clean run through
Jenkins I’ll create a release candidate.  How does early next week sound?

Anthony

> On Jun 8, 2017, at 5:38 PM, Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> Sounds good.  Please cherry-pick these changes onto release/1.2.0 when ready.
>
> Anthony
>

>> On Jun 8, 2017, at 3:15 PM, Jared Stewart <jstewart@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>
>> I think we probably ought to include GEODE-3045 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3045>
as well.

>>> On Jun 8, 2017, at 3:12 PM, Kenneth Howe <khowe@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think we should also include the fix for GEODE-3054 in 1.2. This is a bug that
was introduced in the recent changes to the Gfsh parser, and affects Windows pathnames specified
in options to gfsh commands.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3054 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-3054>

>>> The fix is currently in testing.

review now and has passed new tests and is in precheckin testing.