geode-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>
Subject hangs in precheckin testing
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 19:12:09 GMT
A number of developers have experienced hangs in precheckin runs. Thread
dumps will show a thread waiting for a response to a message of a class
that implements "sendViaUDP" and returns true.  I am concerned that the
recent fix for GEODE-2875 may be the cause of this and have backed out
the portion that directed these messages over the JGroups channel
instead of sending them over the TCP/IP channel.

If you updated your develop checkout since Friday afternoon and have not
picked up commit 15245dfd that I checked in this morning you should do so.