geode-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Stewart <jstew...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Last call on 1.2.0 (and fixing test failures)
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 18:33:14 GMT
I committed a fix for the two ShowDealockDUnitTest failures yesterday, and they are now passing
in Jenkins.

> On May 16, 2017, at 10:10 AM, Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io> wrote:
>

>> On May 14, 2017, at 6:47 PM, Anthony Baker <abaker@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Our last release was v1.1.1 in March.  We have made a lot of great progress on the
develop branch with over 250 issues fixed.  It would be great to get those changes into a
release.  What’s left before we are ready to release 1.2.0?

>> Note that we need a clean test run before releasing (except for “flaky" tests).
 We haven’t had one of those in awhile [1].

>> Anthony
>>
>> [1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
>>

> Thanks for all the responses.  To summarize:
>
> GEODE-2913:  Update Lucene documentation
> GEODE-2836:  CacheLoader should extend Declarable
> GEODE-2912:  Real hot deploy of functions via gfsh [DONE]
> GEODE-2900:  BucketRegionQueue transitions from primary/secondary/primary can lead to
events lingering in queue [DONE]