geode-dev mailing list archives

From Joey McAllister <jmcallis...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Apache TLP Website Link Checks
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 23:45:32 GMT
Hi Mark,

I think I can swing that.

It's kind of hard to tell what the requirement for an "Events" link is. The
link-checker you point to links out to a "Required Links" page (
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation), but there's no
mention of "Events" on there.

I *think* we just need a link to https://www.apache.org/events/ in the
"Apache" section of our website footer. Does that sound right to you? Or,
does anyone else in the community know whether this would suffice?

Thanks!
Joey