geode-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Kohlmeyer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to do with the geode-spark-connector
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 15:15:14 GMT
+1 to moving it from develop to it's own repo and gradle build. The
spark-connector is another quintessential project that should be treated
as an external module to geode.

On 5/25/17 07:58, Anthony Baker wrote:
> I agree with Anil that the spark-connector is woefully behind.  The spark community is
moving fast and the connector is based on a 2yo release.  That code hasn’t seen much activity
outside of rebranding.  If we split it out into a different repo it just moves the problem—is
anyone volunteering to not only fix the issues but advance the code base?