geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject 1.1.0 is done so let's start work on 1.2.0
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:20:18 GMT
Great job everyone on releasing 1.1.0!  Let’s get organized for the next release :-)

Scope:
	We definitely need to focus on eliminating JSON.org prior to 4/31.  See GEODE-629, GEODE-2142,
GEODE-2331, GEODE-2380.
	Anything else?

Timing:
	I suggest shooting for a release candidate around mid-March if possible (release often!)

Release Manager:
	Any volunteers?

Note:  as a process reminder please don’t set Fix Version in JIRA unless you fix a bug that
has been merged to develop or the issue has been prioritized by the community for inclusion
in a release.

Thanks,
Anthony