geode-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Barnes <dbar...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Geode website tagged with minor Apache branding issue in audit
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 16:10:05 GMT
My first question is what's the goal - is there another ASF site that would
serve as an example to follow?
Our current Apache info is a menu item at the bottom of the page. From the
report, I gather that the auditor wants to see the logos and disclaimer
"above the fold". More prominent logos can be easily done, once we agree on
where they should be located.
Can I safely assume that a [link to the disclaimer] is sufficient?
The branding guide (http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html) lacks
specifics.