geode-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source distribution
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:01:52 GMT
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Nitin Lamba <nitin@ampool.io> wrote:

> You're right Anthony - my bad.
>
> I did download the archive but accidentally opened the older tar.gz from
> April, 2015:
> geode-1.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT.src.tar.gz
> (the original source contributed to Apache).
>
> All's good now. Yes, did notice few extra folders but fixing that may be
> low priority.

The extra folders will be a blocker because two of them contain external
jars

 - caches (contains dependency jar & class files)
 - daemon
 - native
 - wrapper (contains gradle jar files)

Also, incubator releases have to contain the DISCLAIMER, NOTICE & LICENSE
files - but perhaps thats being done in a separate branch.

Niall