geode-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Source distribution
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:09:17 GMT
Is there a good reason to use the Jenkins artifacts?  Seems like it would be preferable to
create artifacts from a clean working dir (or maybe fix Jenkins to put temporary files elsewhere).

The DISCLAIMER should look like this I believe:

Apache Geode is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation (ASF),
sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until
a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process
have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Anthony