geode-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Chase <gch...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Last code drop from Pivotal (SGA #2)
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:58:27 GMT
This is wonderful news. There are some awesome new features in this code.

However, I don't see the SGA2 branch in the github. Is this in a different
location, or does access to this branch need to be broadened?

I'd like to see how participants in the Ambitious Apps at Amazing Scale
Hackathon might help test these new features in their demo apps.  Is there
some advice we can provide?
http://ambitious-apps.challengepost.com/

Thanks!

-Greg