gearpump-user mailing list archives

From "Xu, Qian" <sx.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Dynamic Computation DAG
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2017 05:03:41 GMT
Hi Junguk,

Thanks for sending me the mail. I'd like you to post your question on the
user mailing list (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-gearpump-user/), so that
more people might get involved.

Stanley

--
Qian Xu (Stanley)

This e-mail may contain confidential material for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is strictly
sender and delete all copies.