gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh <gan...@thedatateam.in>
Subject Re: gearpump issue with MetricsRegistry class not found : Guess missing shaded jars
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 05:22:04 GMT
Thanks Manu !

Just saw that the scala DSL example in source for word count doesn't
have Embedded cluster in it , i see there is one other java example that
has it and reproduced the same for the DSL example, you think i could
raise a PR for this ?

I will go though the community guidelines however for the same.

Thanks/Ganesh