gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh <gan...@thedatateam.in>
Subject Re: gearpump issue with MetricsRegistry class not found : Guess missing shaded jars
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:09:50 GMT
Thanks Manu, yes the classifier worked

While i was trying to run the wordCount example ,it hit the issue with
the service locator not being present for the JarFileStore , related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP-19

However i see that 0.8.1 doesn't have EmbeddedCluster
I cloned the latest source and am able to run  wordCount example.

Thanks/Ganesh