gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh <gan...@thedatateam.in>
Subject Re: gearpump issue with MetricsRegistry class not found : Guess missing shaded jars
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 05:55:33 GMT
The problem with adding the dependency for daemon is , it doesn't find a
few experimental modules like :

[error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency:
org.apache.gearpump#gearpump-experimental-cgroup_2.11;0.8.1: not found
[error] (*:ssExtractDependencies) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved
dependency: org.apache.gearpump#gearpump-experimental-cgroup_2.11;0.8.1:
not found

I get these modules building the whole source locally however the repo
seems to miss them as well

Thanks/Ganesh