gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to submit application error
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:33:28 GMT
Hi Jeff,

It's the limitation of YARN that POST method is not supported so that we
can not submit application through dashboard with Gearpump on YARN. We have
to submit application from command line. Here is a detailed guide
<http://gearpump.incubator.apache.org/releases/latest/deployment-yarn.html#how-to-submit-a-application-to-gearpump-cluster>
.

Manu Zhang