gearpump-user mailing list archives

From "Ricker, Jeff" <Jeff.Ric...@point72.com>
Subject Failed to submit application error
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 18:34:40 GMT

I am able to launch Gearpump on Yarn. The dashboard shows up as the tracking URL ApplicationMaster.

When I try to load one of the examples through the UI, the dialog warns "Failed to submit
the application. Check out the reason ."

When I click through, the webpage says

HTTP ERROR 405
Problem accessing /proxy/application_1467895177327_0031/api/v1.0/master/submitapp. Reason:
    HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL

There seems to be another version of the dashboard running on port 8090. That gives the error

The server is unreachable
Sorry, we couldn't complete the request. Please check your network connectivity or contact
the administrator for assistance.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.