gearpump-user mailing list archives

From "舒琦"<sh...@eefung.com>
Subject Re: Questions About Kafka Source
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 07:12:52 GMT

发件人:舒琦shuqi@eefung.com
主题:Re: Questions About Kafka Source

电话:400-677-0986
传真:0731-88519609

原始邮件
发件人:Manu Zhangowenzhang1990@gmail.com
收件人:useruser@gearpump.incubator.apache.org
发送时间:2016年5月3日(周二) 14:13

Hi Qi,

Your code looks right. Which gearpump version and kafka version have you used ?

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 1:37 PM 舒琦 shuqi@eefung.com wrote:

Hi Manu,

Thanks for your help.

I used the kafka-console-consumer with the same zks and topic, and it can consume messages.
There is still lots of messages in that topic.

Belowing is the function I used to get Kafka Soruce, could you please help to check if it
is ok, thanks.

————————
舒琦
地址:长沙市岳麓区文轩路27号麓谷企业广场A4栋1单元6F