gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions About Kafka Source
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 04:40:19 GMT
Hi Qi,

Neither the red ballon nor the message receive message throughput means any
message has been consumed by KafkaSource. Those are messages source send to
itself to trigger next Task execution. The metrics is a bit confusing and I
think we need to fix this.

Yes, both zookeeper servers and kafka brokers configs are comma-separated
list strings. One way to check whether your configurations is correct it to
consume from the topic using kafka-console-consumer. This also makes sure
the topic has data to consume.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Manu