Hi,

  I think that's a real issue. For now the authorization will merge gear.conf and geardefault.conf so the "admin" will still exist.
  You can report this issue to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP
  Thanks for trying Gearpump!

Thanks,
Huafeng

Hi all,

I'm new here, and I don't know all conventions you use here.
If i'll make some faux-pas, please correct me :)

I have a question - how to remove default user "admin" in authorization mode?

What I'm doing is rewriting default "admin" user name and password in gear.conf file by string such as:
"pgrabuszynski" = "HmTZ+qCiMTxQd3cO8af1Wn6Z03ONw/jxHNkMAA=="

Unfortunately after this operation, after Gearpump deploy on Yarn user "admin" is still available with password "admin".

I assume, that while merging gear.conf and geardefault.conf, key "admin" in "admins" section appears again from default file. How can I remove it? I don't want to use "admin" user at all?

best regards
Piotr Grabuszyński