gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Piotr GrabuszyƄski <piotrgrabuszyn...@gmail.com>
Subject How to remove default admin-admin user?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:57:59 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new here, and I don't know all conventions you use here.
If i'll make some faux-pas, please correct me :)

I have a question - how to remove default user "admin" in authorization
mode?

What I'm doing is rewriting default "admin" user name and password in
gear.conf file by string such as:

> "pgrabuszynski" = "HmTZ+qCiMTxQd3cO8af1Wn6Z03ONw/jxHNkMAA=="

Unfortunately after this operation, after Gearpump deploy on Yarn user
"admin" is still available with password "admin".

I assume, that while merging gear.conf and geardefault.conf, key "admin" in
"admins" section appears again from default file. How can I remove it? I
don't want to use "admin" user at all?

best regards
Piotr GrabuszyƄski