gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wanted: Apache Gearpump LOGO
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 00:45:39 GMT
When selecting the logo, please be sure to pay attention to licensing. If a
committer with an ICLA creates the image, of course it's no problem.
Otherwise you need to be sure the material is licensed as CC-BY or CC-BY-SA
(see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/ and
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-sa), or convince the artist to
license it to the project and Foundation under those terms.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)