gearpump-user mailing list archives

From "darion.yaphet" <fly...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Wanted: Apache Gearpump LOGO
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 06:13:23 GMT
It's a nice job ! Red and black is a classic combination and it let me thought Associazione
Calcio Milan.

I think if the color of gears more stronger maybe better ?

在 2016-04-11 05:08:20,"Kam Kasravi" <kamkasravi@gmail.com> 写道:

resending - got a failure on sending to user@gearpump

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Kam Kasravi <kamkasravi@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Stanley

How's this?

Gears

| |
Gears
Procedural Animated Gears See the full Fractal Gears experiment: http://brm.io/gears/ More
of the source at: h...
| |

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 11:03 PM, "Xu, Qian A" <qian.a.xu@intel.com> wrote:

Hi Kam,

Can you make a new copy with the following changes
·         use color “rgb(209,70,115)” and “rgb(75,75,75)” for gears
·         use color “white” for the background
·         use color “rgb(153,217,234)” for the waving band

Thanks
Stanley