gearpump-user mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Apache Gearpump LOGO
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:18:52 GMT
Gearpump icon from Shari (TAP team)

    On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:05 PM, Tomasz Targonski <tomaszpancho@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi all,gearman in blue.
Regards,Tomek
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Sean Zhong <clockfly@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
We are looking for an iconic LOGO for Gearpump, if you have interest, please submit your proposal
in this mail thread😀
What logo are we looking for?1. Simple and beautiful2. Can link intuitively with "Gearpump"
Background: why we name it as Gearpump?The name Gearpump is a reference to the engineering
term “gear pump,” which is a super simple pump that consists of only two gears, but is
very effective at streaming water.  The message we want to convey in the name is "Simple",
"Effective", and "Streaming".
Visual demo for Gear pump:

Thanks

Sean