gearpump-user mailing list archives

From "Xu, Qian A" <qian.a...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Wanted: Apache Gearpump LOGO
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 06:03:09 GMT
Hi Kam,

Can you make a new copy with the following changes

·         use color “rgb(209,70,115)” and “rgb(75,75,75)” for gears

·         use color “white” for the background

·         use color “rgb(153,217,234)” for the waving band

Thanks
Stanley
From: Xu, Qian [mailto:sx.away@googlemail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 9:18 PM
To: user@gearpump.incubator.apache.org; Kam Kasravi <kamkasravi@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted: Apache Gearpump LOGO

Be honestly, this is the best icon I've ever seen for Gearpump.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 1:25 AM, Kam Kasravi <kamkasravi@gmail.com<mailto:kamkasravi@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Here is one that we could generate an animated gif for
It is based on d3.js so we control exactly how it looks.
[Inline image]
The actual code is here
http://codepen.io/kkasravi/details/ZWvyjZ

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:37 PM, Sean Zhong <clockfly@gmail.com<mailto:clockfly@gmail.com>>