gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: svn dev repo cleanups
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 06:46:41 GMT
Hi guys,

dist.apache.org should contain only the latest release.

It's automatically backup on archive.apache.org, it's where you can find
previous releases.

For instance:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/karaf/4.1.1/

is the latest Karaf release and:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/karaf/

contains previous releases that happened on dist.apache.org.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré