gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Ramin Etemaadi <ra...@twittercounter.com>
Subject We got MessageLossException from task Some(TaskId(0,0)), replaying application...
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 14:39:42 GMT
Hi team,

Thanks for your great job on Gearpump project.

After upgrading from 0.8.1 to 0.8.3 (and adjusting changing interfaces), I
got this error in the logs:
"We got MessageLossException from task Some(TaskId(0,0)), replaying
application..."

This causes the failure of the pipeline.

I searched the internet and I couldn't find any clue, can you help me with
a indicator that what could be a stating point to debug this issue?

Regards,
Ramin