gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <buddhiayesha...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: GSoC 2017: Add SQL Support to Gearpump
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 15:51:49 GMT
Hi Manu,

I uploaded my final proposal on GSoC Dashboard a few minutes ago.

The design I have proposed is an abstract of the system of what I am going
to implement. And it would be changed according to the way that you might
propose later.

I already began implementing the project from where you suggested in
https://github.com/manuzhang/incubator-gearpump/tree/sql/experiments/sql/src/main/scala/org/apache/gearpump/experiments/sql
.

I hope to continue this project further with your help and guidance
throughout the GSoC period.

Thanks & best regards,