gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Karol Brejna <karolbre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gearpump - SVN access
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:51:24 GMT
Andrew,

Thank for the answer.

I was able to authenticate, even commit some files.

The only problem left I have is that I am not able to commit one of my files.

I was thinking it was caused by some timeout (it took more than 20 minutes).
After today's experiments I think it is related to the file size.

Here are my last tries. All ware unsuccessful and finished with the following:
197.39 MBytes transferred in 24 minute(s) and 22 second(s)
197.46 MBytes transferred in 8 minute(s) and 59 second(s)
197.46 MBytes transferred in 9 minute(s) and 42 second(s)

Please note, the size after which the commit failed.

Are you aware of any file size limits imposed on the repo
(https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump)?

Have you seen something simillar?

Regards,
Karol