gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <buddhiayesha...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject GSoC 2017: Add SQL Support to Gearpump
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:56:29 GMT
Hi All,

I am a final year undergraduate of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have experience on working in
open-source java projects during my internship. I have worked with stream
data processing queries which were related to that project.

I have used Kafka as a distributed messaging system and have experienced in
distributed systems. Further, I worked with network clusters and was part
of a team when building those clusters.

I am currently working on a proposal for this project and update you ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
--

*H.K.D. Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka*Undergraduate BSc. Eng.(Hons.)
University of Moratuwa.