gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start of release 0.8.2-incubating
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 03:35:46 GMT
Thanks Kam for volunteering as the release manager. Please shout on the
list if any help is needed.

It's been quite a while since last release and we have put in a lot of bug
fixes and improvements.
Meanwhile, the binary release is required for Gearpump integration with
other projects.

For example,
SAMOA-59: add an adapter for Apache Gearpump
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-samoa/pull/54>
add gearpump benchmark for yahoo streaming benchmarks
<https://github.com/yahoo/streaming-benchmarks/pull/10>

We'd better release in shorter cycles in the future.

Now, let's roll it out !

Cheers,
Manu