gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.2-incubating [RC1]
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 04:12:07 GMT
Hi Kam,

I can't find license items for a bunch of jars in LICENSE

*lib/services*
async-http-client-1.9.33.jar
bootstrap-3.3.6.jar (version not match)
core_2.11-0.2.5.jar

*lib/storm*
commons-io-2.4.jar
disruptor-2.10.4.jar
hadoop-auth-2.4.0.jar

*lib/yarn*
apacheds-i18n-2.0.0-M15.jar
apacheds-kerberos-codec-2.0.0-M15.jar

In the LICENSE file, it says

"The text of each license is also included at
licenses/LICENSE-[project].txt." but the licenses folder are not included
in the binary release file

Could you please check ?

Manu