gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.2-incubating [RC1]
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 17:42:42 GMT
Thanks JB. Our approach is similar to Spark's where we have all the
dependent licenses under the subdirectory licenses/ for the binary release.
Our LICENSE file (called LICENSE.bin in github but renamed to LICENSE when
we are creating the binary release) is also similar to Spark's.
We're happy to incorporate any suggestions you may have prior to cutting
RC2. We're hoping to push RC2 out for vote fairly soon but can work
within any time constraints you may have.

Kam