gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.2-incubating [RC0]
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:20:11 GMT
Manu identified a few issues that resulted in my decision to cancel this
vote for RC0 and reissue a RC1. These issues include:

1. We should name the source and binary artifacts to include the scala
version (similar to kafka)
2. Binary artifact included a nested folder (gearpump-2.11-0.8.2) which is
unnecessary
3. Some problems downloading the sbt package from listed resolvers as part
of the build

RC1 will be available sometime this week for vote and announced within this
group.

Thanks
Kam