gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shepherd for this month
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 14:07:53 GMT
Thanks Justin

Your notes are always very nicely annotated with references - thanks!
We'll proceed on the recommendations you've made.
Regarding [9] - Andy also recommended that we' look for additional mentors
that can play an active role.
Regarding [3], [7] - we'll have the old site redirect to the apache
incubating one.

Thanks again
Kam