gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Weihua <whji...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.1-incubating [RC5]
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:18:51 GMT
+1.

在 16/8/2 下午9:30,“Kam Kasravi”<kamkasravi@gmail.com> 写入:

    Gearpump community:

    The voting window policy is a minimum of 72 hours rather than 36 hours. We
    will extend the voting window for another 36 hours.
    Therefore the voting window will be extended till Wednesday, August 3
    9:30PM EST.

    Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
    including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  The
    please vote:

    [ ] +1 Release this package as gearpump-0.8.1
    [ ] +0 no opinion
    [ ] -1 Do not release this package because because...

    Thanks,
    Kam