gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump-0.8.1-incubating [RC5]
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 13:30:12 GMT
Gearpump community:

The voting window policy is a minimum of 72 hours rather than 36 hours. We
will extend the voting window for another 36 hours.
Therefore the voting window will be extended till Wednesday, August 3
9:30PM EST.

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  The
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as gearpump-0.8.1
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because because...

Thanks,
Kam