gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Karol Brejna <karolbre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: prepping for staging and voting on candidate release
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:34:49 GMT
In our project I used maven licence plugin. I see there is something
similar for sbt: https://github.com/sbt/sbt-license-report

I never used it but it probably do fine for us.

I opened a Jira ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP-157)
to validate/update
https://github.com/apache/incubator-gearpump/blob/master/LICENSE

Regards,