gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA SPAM - do not grant the group 'jira-users' to any role
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 02:02:20 GMT
Hi Andy,

For the first option, a JIRA has to be opened before a PR is submitted
according to our contributing guide
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-gearpump/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contribute-codedocument-by-creating-pull-request>
.

For the second option, I think it's ok if there is no other way to go. That
said, I'm worried whether contributors will be discouraged.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Manu