gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sink/source tickets
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 04:38:33 GMT
+1

I need to do some PoC for GEARPUMP-116. It's not difficult to wrap a Storm
spout/bolt in Gearpump task since we have very similar flow for task
executor. The hard thing is about message delivery guarantee and state
management where the two diverge. Also, we have no control over cpu/memory
usage and thus performance.

Thanks,
Manu