gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gearpump podling report due tomorrow, looking for a PPMC volunteer
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 17:43:25 GMT
Hi Andy

Here is first draft of Gearpump's podling report for May 2016

GearpumpGearpump is a reactive real-time streaming engine based on the
micro-serviceActor model.Gearpump has been incubating since
2016-03-08.Three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation:  1. Make initial Apache branded release and release on a
regular schedule.  2. Build community interest and support.  3.
Complete apache branded website with compelling examples and
roadmap.Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board
wish/need to beaware of?  None How has the community developed since
the last report?
  High amount of activity and discussion on dev mailing list (april 604)

  Increased participation and interest from developers to provide new
sources and examples

  All outstanding issues from old github repo have been reopened as
JIRAs.   All prior merges in old repo have been converted to PR's and
merged to master within apache gearpump repo.

  Branded apache website is completed and reviewed. Publishing to
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-gearpump-site.git

  INFRA tickets required to publish to repository.apache.org
completed, travis build scripts updated

Date of last release: No release yet. When were the last committers or PMC
members elected? No new committers or PMC members elected yet. Signed-off-by:
[ ](gearpump) Andrew Purtell [ ](gearpump) Jarek Jarcec Cecho [ ](gearpump)
Reynold Xin [ ](gearpump) Todd Lipcon [ ](gearpump) Xuefu Zhang