gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gearpump podling report due tomorrow, looking for a PPMC volunteer
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 22:55:39 GMT
Posted

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Andrew Purtell <andrew.purtell@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1 from me
>
> Thanks Kam
>
> If there is no more input or no concerns I'll post this to the wiki later
> this afternoon and sign off.
>
> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Kam Kasravi <kamkasravi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andy
>>
>> Here is first draft of Gearpump's podling report for May 2016
>>

>> GearpumpGearpump is a reactive real-time streaming engine based on the micro-serviceActor
model.Gearpump has been incubating since 2016-03-08.Three most important issues to address
in the move towards graduation:  1. Make initial Apache branded release and release on a regular
schedule.  2. Build community interest and support.  3. Complete apache branded website with
compelling examples and roadmap.Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need
to beaware of?  None How has the community developed since the last report?
>>   High amount of activity and discussion on dev mailing list (april 604)
>>
>>   Increased participation and interest from developers to provide new sources and
examples

>> How has the project developed since the last report?
>>
>>   All outstanding issues from old github repo have been reopened as JIRAs.   All
prior merges in old repo have been converted to PR's and merged to master within apache gearpump
repo.