gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Gearpump podling report due tomorrow, looking for a PPMC volunteer
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:11:15 GMT
Greetings,

The podling report is now due. I put together the last report. I'm hoping
this time someone on the PPMC will step forward and volunteer to try it.

Unfortunately I've been dealing with some personal matters so this comes to
you late. The podling report should be posted to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2016 by tomorrow, Wednesday May 4th.

Also, please note tomorrow Wednesday May 4th is the last day I will be
available for a couple of weeks. If you need assistance beyond this day
please contact one of the other mentors.

​Your report should contain the following:

*   Your project name
*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
​ ​
the project or necessarily of its field
*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
​ ​
towards graduation.
*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
​ ​
​
aware of
*   How has the community developed since the last report
*   How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2016

Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
​ ​
this page is created from a template.​

--
Best regards,