gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Zhong <clock...@gmail.com>
Subject Discussion: About customization of Apache Gearpump Jira
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 06:55:12 GMT
Jira customization allows us to add new "required field", "optional field"
for new issue submission, and also allow us  to define component list, and
etc...

Here are several customization that make sense to me, please contribute
your thoughts on this:

1. Add a field called “Issue Links” so that we can link the pull request
here.
Like how Spark does: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-14359

2. Create component by following the list at
https://github.com/gearpump/gearpump/labels
akkastream, build system, core  dashboard  docs  kafka    performance  restapi
   scalajs    security   storage   storm  transaction  use case  yarn

3. Everyone can report the issue and change the issue assignee.

Do these  three items make sense to you? Please add to the list if you have
suggestions.

Sean