gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Zhong <clock...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: Migrate Github issues to Apache JIra
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 06:40:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a milestone named "Apache Migration" at
https://github.com/gearpump/gearpump/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Apache+Migration%22

Would you please check whether this list contains all issues that we want
to migrate? And please modify them if you think the list is missing some
items.

Reminder: All issues that are not in this list will be closed in Github
after the migration.

Sean