gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gearpump Twitter Account
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 07:16:08 GMT
Twitter allows for team account at https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/.
After joining the team, team members can take action on behalf of the team
account  (e.g. tweet)  logging in with their own accounts.
More details can be found at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171753

If everyone agrees, I'm going to create an "Apache Gearpump" account and
add anyone who volunteers to manage the account to the team.