gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some info on new git repo and how to contribute
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 00:29:41 GMT
Sean filed a request for GitHub integration, which was completed. (See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-11655)
You should be able to fork from the mirror of Apache's Gearpump repo (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-gearpump) and submit PRs from that.
Write back in if the integration doesn't seem to be working.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)