gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Podling status report - draft v1
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 17:59:28 GMT
Greetings ...,

(What should be the nickname for your community? Gearpumpers? Gearheads?
(smile) )

It's time to file the first podling status report, due up on
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2016 by April 6, this coming
Wednesday.

I have started a draft for you. Let me ask you: What do you think are the
three most important issues for you to address before graduation? I left
that blank. If you would like to see additional changes in the report,
please discuss.

Gearpump

Gearpump is a reactive real-time streaming engine based on the micro-service
Actor model.

Gearpump has been incubating since 2016-03-08.

  1.
  2.
  3.

aware of?

The rights holder of the Gearpump copyright filed a CCLA including a
Schedule B granting the Gearpump codebase to the Foundation. We are
awaiting assistance from Infrastructure on INFRA-11435 to perform the
import.

All of the initial committers/PPMC have set up with Apache accounts and
Apache JIRA accounts.

Discussion among developers has started on dev@gearpump.incubator.apache.org

The JIRA for the podling is active at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP and seeing activity.

Date of last release:

No release yet.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

No new committers or PMC members elected yet.

<<<

--
Best regards,

   - Andy