gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gerapump weekly notes (2016/4/14)
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:26:32 GMT
>  Consult options from Mentors about the whether we should rename the package
name or we can keep the current one io.gearpump(AR: All)

I recommend you rename the packages. Any legacy reason to keep something
other than org.apache.gearpump? Would have to be a good one in my opinion.

When we were incubating Phoenix we did a big package rename and then made
the result into our first official Apache release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)