gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gearpump weekly meeting notes (2016/4/20)
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:51:50 GMT
> Initiate the discussion on the first roadmap after the Apache incubation (All)

You mean the first roadmap you've made now that you are incubating, right? Ie the roadmap
for incubation? Do you plan to have all of the discussion on dev@gearpump? That would be a
good idea. You are a cohesive team accustomed to real-time discussions in a small group (by
conference call seems like). Try to find opportunities to use the Apache tools for communication,
primarily the mailing lists. It may slow things down but will allow folks outside the group
(like potential contributors, users, or curious passers by) to better participate. Like me.
Hopefully there will be more in the future. (Smile)

> Accept additional code commit from github.com/gearpump/gearpump.

When importing the commits may I suggest porting over the GH issue to a new JIRA and making
the commit with the JIRA identifier.