gearpump-dev mailing list archives

From Kam Kasravi <kamkasr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Gearpump Twitter Account
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 14:27:34 GMT
the 92 followers are fairly significant though including a number of the akka team.

    On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 12:10 AM, Manu Zhang <owenzhang1990@gmail.com> wrote:

 We have 92 followers.

Another question is that the current account is bound to my email and Kam's
phone. We also share the password so everyone can tweet. Is there a
recommended way to maintain a Twitter account for an Apache project ?